Continuous improvements in image acquisition capabilities are rapidly expanding your everyday clinical practice and providing new ways to improve patient care. As a result, a solution for managing the growing volume of images and making them available
to you and your colleagues become as important as the diagnostic tools themselves.
AW Server is your platform for an efficient and automated workflow, allowing you to better manage your time, equipment resources and costs while enhancing your team's ability to collaborate and provide a diagnosis.
The AW Server delivers 3D visualization throughout your enterprise including any remote reading location that is on your enterprise network. GE's thin client technology converts virtually any PC1, MAC1 or RIS/PACS2 into a high-end 3D post-processing station without the need for expensive dedicated graphics processors. This system fosters collaboration among physicians, facilitating integration of state-of-the-art 3D visualization
and processing capabilities into your routine workflow. By giving you the ability to share your post-processed data and findings with your referring physicians, report turnaround is faster while patient data remains private and secure.
- Provides Enterprise-wide multi-modality image processing across clinical care-areas.
- Allows rapid diagnosis from virtually any PC1, MAC1 or PACS/RIS2 even over low bandwidth network.
- Saves time by automating processing tasks in the background.4
- Centralized architecture provides increased security for patient data.
- Seamlessly integrates with existing PACS infrastructure.
- Facilitates communications between multiple physical locations and departments
1. Subject to minimum specifications
- see Client Specifications section for more details.
2. See Integration Manual for
details on integration capabilities for PACS/RIS other than GE Centricity PACS
3. Requires IPSec VPN connections to
ensure secure transmission of patient data.
4. Requires purchase of application licenses for automated background