Extending Coverage for Expansive Studies
Volume Helical Shuttle allows you to:
- Characterize arterial and venous inflow and outflow
- Measure volume coverage over a length of 312.5mm
- Perform perfusion studies for the brain and body organs
- Improve temporal sampling
- Use acquired scan data during table acceleration and deceleration
Volume Helical Shuttle features include:
- Continuous bi-directional scan mode
- Extended z-coverage
- Dynamic Pitch reconstruction method
Knowledge. Power. Confidence.
GE Healthcare Educators and PET/CT Clinical Application Specialists are committed to helping you provide better patient care on a daily basis through our high performance education programs. Learn more.
Service. Support. Solutions.
We're here to help you keep your PET/CT system up and running. We know that for every piece of PET/CT equipment in your facility, there are patients with expectations about having their exams done reliably and on schedule. GE's dedicated Field Service team and specialized online Engineers make it their mission to transform essential services into extraordinary outcomes. Learn more.