Detecting Small Lesions in High-Activity Backgrounds
VUE Point HD allows you to:
- Reconstruct images quickly
- Accurately model detector curvature
- Calculate the scatter coincidence distribution
- Achieve improved signal-to-noise ratio, contrast recovery
- Maximize counts
VUE Point HD features include:
- Fully 3D iterative reconstruction
- Improved signal-to-noise ratio
- High contrast-recovery coefficients
- Corrections done within iterative loop
- Provides excellent spatial resolution
- Calculates scatter coincidence distribution
Knowledge. Power. Confidence.
GE Healthcare Educators and PET/CT Clinical Application Specialists are committed to helping you provide better patient care on a daily basis through our high performance education programs. Learn more.
Service. Support. Solutions.
We're here to help you keep your PET/CT system up and running. We know that for every piece of PET/CT equipment in your facility, there are patients with expectations about having their exams done reliably and on schedule. GE's dedicated Field Service team and specialized online Engineers make it their mission to transform essential services into extraordinary outcomes. Learn more.