ApexPro FH telemetry provides exceptional detection and analysis of patient data to help you fully and accurately monitor your patients’ status.
- ApexPro FH uses the EK-Pro clinical algorithm, which processes and analyzes five independent, simultaneous ECG leads. Plus, an innovative Smart Leads Fail feature helps to reduce false ECG alarms.
- With EK-Pro, ApexPro FH supports advanced atrial fibrillation detection and alarming.
- ApexPro FH has the capability to monitor two V-leads on each patient.
- Pace detection across two vectors improves the system’s ability to see and recognize a wide variety of pacemakers.
- The flexible design of ApexPro FH allows each transceiver to monitor only the parameters each patient requires. Continuous monitoring of ECG and SpO2 and episodic monitoring of NIBP and temperature allow caregivers to tailor monitoring according to the patient’s acuity.
Innovative parameter technology
- EK-Pro five lead arrhythmia analysis provides advanced atrial fibrillation detection and alarming. Early and accurate identification of AFib may help prevent this arrhythmia from becoming chronic.
- Dual V-lead monitoring allows caregivers to be vigilant for both arrhythmias and ST segment changes through an exceptional picture of the patient’s heart.
- Continuous SpO2 and episodic monitoring of NIBP and Temp allow caregivers to tailor monitoring according to the patient’s acuity.
- Flexible: ApexPro FH works seamlessly with CARESCAPE Enterprise Access. This single-infrastructure approach gives you flexibility to deploy ApexPro FH telemetry wherever you need it so you can accommodate today’s requirement while helping ensure the capacity for future expansion.
- Dependable: Bi-directional networking infrastructure operates in the protected Wireless Medical Telemetry Service (WMTS).
- Scalable: An access point-based, Frequency-Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) infrastructure provides you with capacity and flexibility.