For the OR and PACU
- OR-dedicated software options to meet your specific monitoring needs.
- Hardware scalability with parameter modules and a variety of frame and mounting options.
- Anesthesia Carestation™ solution combines patient monitoring, anesthesia delivery, predictive drug modeling, perioperative imaging and EMR devices in a single, integrated system.
- Access to ECG database from pre-op to recovery, to assist in the early detection and treatment of potentially lethal cardiac problems.
- Unity Network™ ID, when combined with the CARESCAPE™ B850 monitor, allows you to connect to other vendors and selected devices, as well as send data to electronic medical records.
- Full OR monitoring, including Spirometry and gas information together with hemodynamic parameters and advanced Adequacy of Anesthesia information (Entropy and NMT measurements).
For Cardiac/Intensive Care
- EK-Pro arrhythmia monitoring uses four simultaneous leads for analysis, including atrial fibrillation detection and trending, to help maximize correct event detection and minimize false alarms.
- Continuous ST-segment monitoring of up to 12 leads and ST trend views enable you to detect clinically significant changes rapidly and intervene immediately.
- Continuous monitoring of QT/QTc prolongation helps you prevent life-threatening torsades de pointes events.
- Optional ACS mode provides higher sensitivity 12SL analysis for the detection of acute coronary syndrome in patients suspected of acute myocardial infarction or ischemia.
- Diagnostic quality of 12SL analysis and automatic, initial interpretation, along with two-way integration to the MUSE™ cardiology information system, enable fast, validated access to a patient’s 12SL history and serial comparison of cardiac status.
- Up to 72-hour parameter trends allow you to analyze changes in the patient’s status, as well as evaluate the treatment’s effectiveness.
- Innovative gas exchange and metabolics technologies, including Patient Spirometry, aid the clinician in optimizing the patient’s nutrition, work of breathing and ventilator settings in order to help the healing and weaning process.
- Through PiCCO technology, a less invasive hemodynamic monitoring capability that may help in managing fluid therapy, assessing volume status, assessing cardiac contractility and detecting pulmonary edema in pediatric and adult patients
For the NICU
- Specific NICU software package includes Profiles and Pages, allowing you to reconfigure quickly for patient acuity, type of use or clinical status.
- Event annotation allows you to differentiate events.
- Alarm limits are specified for NICU use, and can be silenced easily and routed to a network alarm, for a more peaceful environment.
- Alarm management tools like Automatic View on Alarm and network alarm management help to improve workflow when caring for babies.
- DINAMAP* NIBP algorithm specially tuned for premature physical characteristics.
- High-resolution CRG trends with 2-second viewing allow beat-to-beat evaluation of bradycardia and apnea events.