Brain View offers four advanced protocols:
- Arterial Spin Labeling (ASL) for contrast-free assessment of cerebral blood flow. ASL uses water in arterial blood as an endogenous contrast media to visualize tissue perfusion and help evaluate vascular-deficient or vascular-rich brain regions.
- BrainStat with Gamma Variate Fitting (GVF).
- BrainStat with deconvolution of arterial input function (AIF) and time series 1-Click motion correction. It generates hemodynamic information such as
- Relative Cerebral Blood Flow (rCBF)
- Relative Cerebral Blood Volume (rCBV)
- Mean Transit Time (MTT)
- Time To Peak (TTP)
- Bolus Arrival Time (BAT)
- Time to maximum value of the residue function (Tmax)
- FiberTrak for tracking White Matter fibers in all orientations & restore them with Save State. FiberTrak provides detailed information on tissue microstructure by reconstructing fiber pathways from diffusion tensor series.
- Brain View offers an adaptive protocol to process multi-parametric brain data. This factory protocol is adjustable and can be customized to fit your personal requirements in terms of
- Display & workflow (layouts, review steps)
- Parameters and settings
- Easy-to-use slide bars let you segment parametric images in real time.
- Display and export ROI statistics from the Summary table.
- Export graph values as csv file.
- Save State let you save and restore the state of the processed images at any stage.
- Contextual help pages that give general assistance about the image processing algorithms.
- Save all generated parametric images in one click.
- READY View application is required to use this application.
- Application supported on workstation and server platforms
It is supported on:
- AW Server 3.1 and above and recommended monitor resolution is up to dual 2MP (1600 x 1200) or a single 3MP (1536 x 2048).
- AW VolumeShare7 Workstation and above
Brain View, is an image analysis software option of READY View that allows the user to view and process Magnetic Resonance (MR) images of the brain.