Using radiation-free Magnetic Resonance Angiography (MRA) as a tool for vascular disease diagnosis may provide sound information for making therapeutic decisions. Increased sophistication of both sequence design and parallel acquisition techniques have made contrast-enhanced Magnetic Resonance Angiographic (MRA) a powerful, practical diagnostic tool. Today, MRA is competitive with other diagnostic techniques in light of the current emphasis on dose management, cost containment, and outpatient evaluation.
MR VesselIQ Xpress provides the tools to efficiently evaluate Magnetic Resonance Angiographic (MRA) information to help aid in vascular disease assessment.
Integrated with the Volume Viewer platform, MR VesselIQ offers you advanced techniques to easily track the vasculature geometry and make measurements. The software includes display, measurement, and batch filming/archive features to let you efficiently analyze selected vessels for stenosis, directional tortuosity and other anomalies.
- Guided workflows and smart layouts to help analyze vascular MR data.
- Adapt your application to fit personal and institution requirements for more standardized analysis and improved productivity.
- Intuitive in-view tools for editing vessel centerline.
- Quantify abnormal vascular structures and assess changes.
- Visualize and analyze directional vessel tortuosity.
- “Show Tracking” shortens waiting time for first clinically relevant image.
- Provides quick 3D visualization, and fast access to vessel cross section and profile images.
- Accessible from PC, laptop, PACS/RIS workstation for streamlined workflow.