Optimize time of teams and patients, as well as calculate the right radiation dose for the right patient while delivering the right image quality.
ASiR™ or ASiR-V*™1,
ASiR™, the world’s most-used iterative reconstruction (IR) method, and ASiR-V*, the next generation of GE iterative reconstruction technique, allow you to routinely lower the exam dose while preserving or even enhancing diagnostic value.
150+ Patient-size adjusted, dose optimized protocols (UW)
Designed, developed, and validated by experts at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, for GE scanners for both adults and pediatrics.
2 400 000+ exams collected with DoseWatch Explore*
Web-based, cloud-deployed solution to track, analyze, and report practice-level dose data. Getting started with dose management has never been easier.
- The challenge
Obtain fast, high-quality images and avoid patient and staff disruptions.
0.28 mm spatial resolution
High resolution, low-contrast detectability, and less noise and/or artifacts are crucial to clinical imaging. The newly developed Clarity imaging chain holds enormous potential to enable high-resolution imaging for your daily routine.
>1 min can be saved per exam
Hands-free workflow so you can spend more time with your patient. One-stop scanning mode on the Xtream Display allows scan start in as few as five touches.
Remote monitoring 24/7 and fixes at a more convenient time. It allows proactive part delivery and service scheduling to help maximize uptime by getting the scanner restored quickly.
- The challenge
Deliver rapid, accurate, precise, and confident diagnosis.
Designed to reveal anatomic details obscured by metal artifacts, helping you utilize CT scans and diagnose disease with greater confidence.
Smart Cardiac technologies*
Set up and perform complex cardiac procedures quickly, reliably, and repeatedly. Intelligent Motion Correction Snapshot Freeze2 is designed to reduce blurring artifacts due to motion in coronary vessels.
CT post-processing powered by AW*
Clinicians using VolumeShare 7 reduced their reading time by approximately 20%3 which enhanced productivity and efficiency in diagnosing patients.
TrueFidelity CT Images
Intelligent solutions to help you transform your workflow tangle into a streamlined pathway enabling you to focus on the most important thing, your patients.
Reduce disruptions. Enhance care.
Keeping your hospital systems up and running is critical to your ability to deliver efficient, high-quality patient care. Tube Watch is GE Healthcare’s predictive monitoring solution for CT scanners that can help predict an impending tube failure, enabling tube replacement at a more convenient time.
- Monitor: Real time representation of the working condition of a system’s components. It remotely monitors and analyzes tube health trends, and any indications of change in performance, over time.
- Predict: The estimated failure date with high accuracy, and help you make a determination whether or not to proactively replace the X-ray tube.
- Repair: Run an in-depth assessment and, if needed, schedule on-site maintenance at a time that is most convenient for the facility.
Clinical image gallery
Abdomen imaging: reconstruction technologies comparison
CCTA - Bypass Graft Follow-up
Abdominal Aorta Aneurysm
Brain - Bleeding
Carotids, Right stenosis
RunOff - Bilateral Stents
Low-dose exam showing a total aorta dissection
Low-dose and high-resolution runoff
Excellent IQ for peripheral angiography
Low-dose abdominal CTA for stent-graft follow-up
Low-dose and high-quality abdominal aortaEVAR stent assessment
TAVI—iliac vessels assessment (prosthesis) with Smart MAR
1. In clinical practice, the use of ASiR or * may reduce CT patient dose depending on the clinical task, patient size, anatomical location, and clinical practice. A consultation with a radiologist and a physicist should be made to determine the appropriate dose to obtain diagnostic image quality for the particular clinical task. For ASiR-V*, Low contrast detectability (LCD), image noise, spatial resolution and artifacts were assessed using reference factory protocols comparing ASiR-V* and FBP. The LCD measured in 0.625 mm slices and tested for both head and body modes using the MITA CT IQ Phantom (CCT183, The Phantom Laboratory), using model observer method.
2. SnapShot Freeze requires CardIQ Xpress 2.0 Reveal on AW or AW Server.
3. 20% decrease of mean reading time during a typical working period (07:00am-07:00pm).
4. Some of the technologies herein are technologies in development that represent ongoing research and development efforts. These technologies are not products and may never become products. Not for sale. Some products are not cleared or approved by FDA and/or some other countries for commercial availability.
5. As demonstrated in cardiac phantom testing.
6. DLIR neural networks give an image appearance (as shown on NPS plots) similar to traditional high-dose, low-noise FBP images. Demonstrated in phantom testing comparing images reconstructed from the same raw data, with DLIR-H and ASiR-V 50%, using the standard kernel.
7. The products mentioned in this material may not be available in all markets. Consult with your sales representative.
8. Not yet CE marked. May not be available for sale in all countries. DLIR neural networks give an image appearance (as shown on NPS plots) similar to traditional high-dose, low-noise FBP images. Demonstrated in phantom testing comparing images reconstructed from the same raw data, with DLIR-H and ASiR-V 50%, using the standard kernel.
9. Local regulations and/or validations may affect product availability, so some products may not be available for sale in all countries. Before placing an order, check with your GE sales or customer service representative on product availability.