Liver Shear Wave Elastography, C1-5-RS
Carotid Artery CF and PW, L4-12t-RS
Uterus B-Mode, IC9-RS
Cardiac Strain, 3Sc-RS
Hallux B-Mode, L10-22-RS
Derma PDI, L10-22-RS
Thyroid PDI, ML6-15-RS
Personalized digital user interface enables customization of workflow preferences with user presets. Simply log in, select the appropriate exam type, and begin scanning.
A picture is worth a 1000 words
- Photograph relevant anatomy and include photos with the clinical images
- Provides value context for documentation and comparison after a procedure
- Utilizes Android™ tablet or phone
Ergonomic and Adaptable
Adjust system to fit most user needs and exams
- Touch control for easy parameter adjustment
- Multiple USB ports
- Adjustable monitor
- Front and rear handles
- Four active probe ports
- Gel warmer
- Storage shelf
- Easy to transport
Remotely operate the ultrasound system from tablet or phone that that has LOGIQ Smart App loaded and includes:
– Major modes
– ROI placement
– Dual Image
Scan for up to one hour on battery alone with the new extended battery option.
2D Shear Wave Elastography
Quantitative estimate of tissue elasticity displayed in color-coded elastograms.
- Assists in a growing range of applications, including chronic liver disease, breast
- Semi-automatic measurements provide
quick, quantifiable information
Raw Data Processing
Original Acoustic Data are stored before scan converting in a GE Healthcare “raw” format to be easily accessed and re-processed any time after the exam completion.
Amplitude Modulation Technique
- Great penetration and contrast sensitivity
- Excellent tissue suppression
- High image uniformity
- Superb spatial and temporal resolution
B-Flow™ / B-Flow Color
- Does not use Doppler processing
- Direct visualization of blood reflectors
- Dynamic appearance of flow
- Minimal tissue overwrite compared to Color Flow
- Excellent control of flash artifacts
compared to Color Flow
Functionality within B-Flow™ Color – offers sensitivity in visualizing small vessels and slow flow to enhance diagnostic confidence.
- Venous, liver, and renal imaging
- Musculoskeletal imaging
- Pediatric imaging
- Small parts imaging
Onboard training modules to help accelerate user confidence and efficient system operations.
Volume Navigation Import
Merge real-time ultrasound with retrieved CT or MRI volume dataset
- Potential time saver
- Simplified workflow
- Complementarity of information
- Helps improve diagnostic confidence
Support and accessories for your GE Healthcare ultrasound systems
Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
LOGIQ, B-Flow and HDlive are trademarks of The General Electric Company.